Medical Imaging Medical Division Hyfrecator 2000 Laboratory Division Dental Division Aesthetic Equipments Facility Engineering Medical Furnitures Veterinary Division PACS/HIS Nuclear Medicine Biomedical Engineering
The Hyfrecator was introduced in 1937 and has become the world leader in office-based electro surgery. With the latest model, the Hyfrecator 2000, CONMED has refined the concept and utilized today’s technology to produce the finest machine of its kind.
Standard Accessories Included:
1 power up/down autoclavable hand switching pencil with 10ft cord
1 wall mount kit
1 sample box of 5 pcs electrolase disposable, non-sterile sharp tips
1 sample box of 5pcs electrolase disposable, non-sterile blunt tips.
Sterile and non-sterile sheaths
Hyfrecator 2000 operator's manual and warranty card, along with in-service video
What makes the Hyfrecator 2000 different?
High or Low Output Ports, allows you convenient switching back and forth between settings depending on your procedure. Save your most common procedural settings in both high and low mode. Precise output at low and high settings.
Dual Micro Processing Technology, one microprocessor controls the output and functionality of the system while the second terminates activation if a safety hazard is detected. This makes the Hyfrecator one of the safest office-based electro surgery units in the world.
Hyfrecator features include:
* Remote control hand piece to change power settings to maintain the sterile field while at the same time decreasing procedure time!
* ConMed 2000 Hyfrecator power up/down hand switching pencil with 10 ft cord.
* High or low output ports. Easily switch back and forth between settings depending on the procedure being performed
* Memory to store up to 3 power settings (one per mode)
* Precisely controlled power output improves clinical outcomes
* Dual micro processing technology continuously monitors the system for reliability and patient safety
* Self-diagnostic test at power up
* Digital one-tenth incremental control in the critical 0 to 10 watt range, in low mode
Hyfrecator 2000 Unit Specifications:
|Depth||4 inches (102mm)|
|Width||8.75 inches (222mm)|
|Height||7.5 inches (190mm)|
|Weight||6 pounds (2.7kg)|
|Output power||Low 0-20 watts, (1/10 watt increments up to 10 watts) High 0-35 watts Bipolar 0-35 watts|
The ConMed Hyfrecator 2000 is ideal for the following settings:
- Dermatology: Benign and Malignant Lesions
- Plastic Surgery: Hemostasis
- Proctology: Fissure-in-ano, Hemorrhoids
- Gynecology: Vaginal Cysts, Cervicitis, Pruritus Vulvae, Skene's Glands, Urethral Tumors
- Ophthalmology: Burn Entropian, Chalazion
- Urology: Bladder, Vasectomy, Venereal Warts
- Otolaryngology: Adenoid, Tonsil, Nasal Polyps
- Dental/Oral Surgery: Apicoectomy, Gingivectomy, Dentin Desensit
- Urology/Ophthalmology/General Family Practice